Partnering in business is imperative to any company’s success. When companies effectively combine their assets and capabilities together, they can create synergistic solutions to address internal business challenges and external customer’s needs. That's why partnering is a key strategy at PointSync™.
Early in 2011, we started building a new PointSync Channel Program. This program enables Resellers and Independent Sales Reps to introduce and sell exciting mobile solutions and technologies to their new and existing customers. This includes the PointSync Mobility Platform, which has been used since 2005 to deploy thousands of mobile workers into the field. Now, this platform is broadly available to any company globally wishing to develop mobile business applications.
So why partner with PointSync to start selling mobile solutions? Here's a few great reasons:
- Mobile solutions represent one of the hottest technology markets with projected growth years into the future.
- PointSync has over a decade of experience in delivering mobile solutions and technologies that help thousands of users automate the data collection and reporting process.
- Just for partners, we're building a new content portal to offer 24/7 access to training, tools, documents, videos and other collateral needed to be successful. (see sample below)
- Dedicated account management resource to provide support.
- Our PointSync product team is dedicated to keeping the product lineup updated based on current industry standards. (We've updated it twice already in 2011!)
- We value the relationships we have with our partners and will respond quickly to requests for information and other inquiries.
Mobile business solutions are complex, often requiring disparate technologies to seamlessly connect to ensure it can successfully perform the business function required. By partnering with PointSync, you're teaming with a company who has been focused solely on mobility since 2000 and understands where the challenges exist and how to solve them.
Whether you're a business owner, developer or entrepreneur, we'd love to talk to you about how we can work together. Call or email our Channel Manager, Lori Uria for more information.
Email: Click HERE